|FOCUS AND SCOPE|
|PEER REVIEW PROCESS|
|OPEN ACCESS POLICY|
Peer Review Process
Erudita: Journal of English Language Teaching is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal. Manuscript submissions that meet the requirements of the journal are reviewed by two experienced reviewers in the field of English language teaching and are rated employing the following established criteria.
- The title is appropriate, concise, and clear.
- The abstract represents the article well.
- The author's aims are clear and well justified.
- The problem/issue/purpose of the study is clear and well-justified with contextualization within the wider web of relevant studies.
- Research methodology and design suit the aim(s).
- Research procedures are clearly described.
- Research findings are well presented.
- Discussion well explains the findings and logically links the findings to theories and/ or practices.
- Conclusions are well-drawn.
- References are appropriate and adequate.
- The article is of appropriate length.
- All statements of the problem are clear.
- Diagrams, figures, and illustrations are clear and functional.
- The article contributes to the advancement of theories and/or practices in the related realm.