Analysis Of The Effect Of Macroeconomics On Net Assets Value (Nav) Of Sharia Mutual Funds In Indonesia

  • Hilyatun Nafisah UIN Syarif Hidayatullah

Abstract

Net Asset Value (NAV) is one measure of Islamic mutual funds investment performance from the entire portfolio of mutual funds and reduced the value of the liabilities. This study aimed to analyse the influence of Exchange Rate (RATE), Inflation, Jakarta Islamic Index (JII) and Bank Indonesia Certificates Sharia (SBIS) of the Net Asset Value (NAV) Mutual Sharia. The sample in this study consisted of 5 companies listed in the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of the years 2012-2018 with Judgment Sampling as a sampling method.
 
The result of this research is that the variables EXCHANGE, Inflation, JII and SBIS have a significant impact on the NAV of mutual funds partial Sharia. And simultaneously obtained that EXCHANGE, Inflation, JII and SBIS jointly affect the Syariah Mutual Fund NAV amounted to 47.93% while the remaining 52.07% influenced by other factors not included in the research model.
 

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Arisandi, T. D. (2009). Analisis Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi Perkembangan Reksadana Syariah di Indonesia.
Fardiansyah, T. (2002). Kiat dan Strategi Menjadi Investor Piawai: Kiat-kiat Investasi pada Deposito, Saham, Obligasi, Valas, Emas, Reksadana, dan Derivatif. Jakarta: PT. Elex Media Komputindo.
Hamid, A. (2009). Pasar Modal Syariah. Jakarta: Lembaga Penelitian UIN Jakarta.
Herlina, Ratna, D., & Nandari, A. (2017). Pengaruh Inflasi, Kurs, BI Rate Reksadana di Indonesia. An Nisbah, 04(01).
Hifdzia, R. (2012). Pengaruh Variabel Makro Ekonomi Terhadap Perkembangan NAB Reksadana Syariah di Indonesia Tahun 2009-2011.
Karim, A. A. (2014). ekonomi mikro islami. In Rajawali Pers. https://doi.org/http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.mineng.2016.01.006
Kraugman, P. R. dan M. O. (2005). Ekonomi Internasional Teori dan Kebijakan. Jakarta: index.
Lestari, A. D. (2019). Effect Of Inflation and Price Index on Equity Assets. 2(1).
Madura, J. (2001). International Finance terjemahan edisi pertama.
Martalena, dan M. M. (2011). Pengantar Pasar Modal. yogyakarta: Andi.
Mursyidin, A. (2010). Analisis Variabel Makro Ekonomi dan Indeks Syariah terhadap NAB Reksadana Syariah.
Noviayanty, Putri, Asep Ramdan Hidayat, dan N. (2016). Analisis Perbandingan Produk Danareksa Syariah berimbang dan Danareksa Indeks Syariah pada Reksadana Syariah Sebagai Keputusan Berinvestasi Dengan Tolak Ukur JII. Jurnal Univ. Bandung Vol.2 No.2.
Putratama, H. (2007). Analisis Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi Perkembangan Nilai Aktiva Bersih Reksadana Syariah di Indonesia.
Rahman, T. (2015). Membangun Brand Image Reksadana Syariah di Indonesia. 35–52.
Samuelson, P. A. dan W. D. N. (2004). Ilmu Makroekonomi Edisi 17. Jakarta: PT. Media Global Edukasi.
Sholihah, A. (2008). Analisis Pengaruh JII, SWBI, IHSG, dan Inflasi Terhadap Kinerja Reksadana Syariah.
Sholihin, A. I. (2010). Buku Pintar Ekonomi Syariah. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Sutedi, A. (2011). Pasar Modal Syariah. Jakarta: Sinar Grafika.
Published
2020-05-17
How to Cite
NAFISAH, Hilyatun. Analysis Of The Effect Of Macroeconomics On Net Assets Value (Nav) Of Sharia Mutual Funds In Indonesia. International Journal of Islamic Business and Economics (IJIBEC), [S.l.], v. 4, n. 1, p. 11-20, may 2020. ISSN 2615-420X. Available at: <http://e-journal.iainpekalongan.ac.id/index.php/IJIBEC/article/view/1527>. Date accessed: 30 may 2020. doi: https://doi.org/10.28918/ijibec.v4i1.1527.