- Articles are new and original.
- Articles have never been published.
- Articles typed using the letters "Garamond", Size 12pt, 1.5 Spaces, A4 paper size, with character length 4000-5000.
- Author's name is listed without an academic degree and placed under the title of the article by including affiliation and correspondence email addresses. If the author consists of 4 (four) persons or more, then simply include the name of the primary author; the names of other authors are listed on the first page of the manuscript footnote. If the script is written by the team, then the manager will only relate to the primary author or author whose name is listed in the first place.
- Articles are written in Indonesian or English with essay format containing: Title, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Results and Discussion, and Conclusions. The title of the article is written in capital letters at the beginning of the word except for connecting words and centered aligned with 16pt font size. Each sub-title in each section of the article is written using a rating stressing (bold or bold-italic);
RANK 1 (CAPITAL LETTER, BOLD)
Rank 2 (Capitalized Letters in Early Words, Bold)
Rank 3 (Capital in Early Words, Bold-Italic)
RESULTS AND DISCUSSION
- Abstract written in two languages (Indonesian and English), maximum 200 characters with 3-5 words keywords.
- References are sourced from the latest references (minimum published in the last 10 years).
- Referral system using In note model
- The bibliography contains only the sources referenced in the article and arranged alphabetically using APA Style format.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.