1. Articles are new and original.
2. Articles have never been published.
3. Articles typed using the letters "Garamond", Size 12pt, 1.5 Spaces, A4 paper size, with character length 4000-5000.
4. Author's name is listed without an academic degree and placed under the title of the article by including affiliation and correspondence email addresses. If the author consists of 4 (four) persons or more, then simply include the name of the primary author; the names of other authors are listed on the first page of the manuscript footnote. If the script is written by the team, then the manager will only relate to the primary author or author whose name is listed in the first place.
5. Articles are written in Indonesian or English with essay format containing: Title, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Results and Discussion, and Conclusions. The title of the article is written in capital letters at the beginning of the word except for connecting words and centered aligned with 16pt font size. Each sub-title in each section of the article is written using a rating stressing (bold or bold-italic);
6. Abstract written in english language, 150-200 words with 3-5 words keywords.
7. References are sourced from the latest references (minimum published in the last 10 years).
8. Referral system using in note model.
9. The bibliography contains only the sources referenced in the article and arranged alphabetically using APA Style format.
11. Download template here.
Example of Bibliography:
- Website: Ahnaf, M. (2011). From Revolution to“ Refolution” A Study of Hizb al Tahrir, Its Changes and Trajectories in the Democratic Context of Indonesia (2000-2009). Retrieved from http://researcharchive.vuw.ac.nz/handle/10063/4453.
- Book: Dabashi, H. (1989). Authority in Islam: from the rise of Muhammad to the establishment of the Umayyads. New Brunswick: Transaction Publ.
- Chapter Book: Svendsen, S., & Løber, L. (2020). The big picture/Academic writing: The one-hour guide (3rd digital ed.). Hans Reitzel Forlag. https://thebigpicture-academicwriting.digi.hansreitzel.dk.
- Journal: Muhtadi, B. (2009). The Quest for Hizbut Tahrir in Indonesia. Asian Journal of Social Science, 37(4), 623–645. https://doi.org/10.1163/156853109X460219.
- News Articles: Carey, B. (2019, March 22). Can we get better at forgetting? The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/22/health/memory-forgetting-psychology.html.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.