Guidelines for the writing of articles at el hisbah : Journal of Islamic Economic Law can be seen as follows:
- Articles are the author's original scientific work and have never been published or are in the process of being published by other media;
- Articles emphasize the study of Sharia Economic Law (See Focus and Scope);
- Articles must be in accordance with the surrounding style and journal template;
- The author must submit an article that reviews the actual themes within the scope of Sharia Economic Law, shows the sharpness of analysis, the updating of references, and no plagiarism.
- The author must fill in the form for the authenticity of the articles.
The articles systematics are:
- Author's name (without academic degree), affiliation, and e-mail;
- Abstracts are written in two languages, Indonesian and English. The abstract contains a maximum of 200 words;
- Keywords, between 3-5 words;
- Results and Discussion;
Articles can be written in Indonesian and English;
Articles submitted to el hisbah have written in Papers A4 (Width: 21, Height: 29.7), Margin (Top: 2,5 cm, left: 2,5 cm, Botton: 2 cm, Right: 2 cm), Calibri 12 pt, 1 spaces ranging in length from 5.000-7.000 words;
The articles submitted through online submissions must contain the articles file and the academic biographical data;
The articles sent using Arabic-Indonesian transliteration according to SKB 2 Ministers Number 158/1987 dan Number 0543b/U/1987;
Make sure that your articles are prepared using the articles template. Download here the article template.