Focus and Scope
Journal of Islamic Law concerns on scientific publications relating to the study of Islamic law. Islamic law can be:
- Islamic Family Law
- Law of Sharia Economics
- Islamic Criminal Law
- Islamic State Law
- Law of Zakat and Endowments
- Thought of Contemporary Islamic Law
Peer Review Policy
- The text that has been received will be held for the session to determine the acceptance / rejection of a script. The feasibility of the manuscript is determined by a minimum of two reviewers
- Incoming script will be done study, both the content and the writing by the editor. If the text is decided to be rejected, it will be notified to the author. The script considered worth loading and required revision will be returned to the author for revision.
- Checking the originality of writing is done using anti plagiation and manual search software.