1. The article has never been published in another journal / proceeding or is in progress in another journal.
2. The article is written according to the rules of the Velocity journal and the editorial team has the right to revise the writing style as long as it does not change the purpose and quality of the article.
3. Articles that use primary data research or experimentation must also include survey documents and data processing as supplementary documents.
1. Articles should be written in Indonesian or English. Writing in foreign languages is italicized. Single space for abstract. Written in 10pt Arial font and indented 1cm paragraphs.
2. A4 paper size (210 x 297 mm), single column and page setting: top margin 2.5cm; bottom margin of 2.5 cm; 2.25cm left margin and 2.25cm right margin.
3. The font size for the title is Arial 13pt; it is written in capital letters, in bold.
4. After the title, followed by the author Arial 10pt format, with capital letters in each word, in bold.
5. Under the author is the agency and email at Arial 10pt.
6. Font size for article subsection is Arial 11pt, each word is capitalized, bold and left aligned and without bullets and numbering.
1. Title. The title must be catchy, specific and informative measured by directness in the writing.
2. The identity of the author. This includes the author's name, institution, and email.
3. Abstract. It is written in no more than 200 words, in two languages; Indonesian and English. Abstracts in English are written first and then abstracts in Indonesian. Abstract must contain research objectives, data / research objects, methods, results or conclusions.
4. Keywords. Keywords must be chosen carefully and be able to reflect the concepts / variables contained in the article, with a keyword number of three to five.
5. Introduction. This section describes the background of the research, an overview of previous research in the area, and the purpose of the draft. Written in paragraph form.
6. Method. This consists of a research design (methods, data, data sources, data collection techniques, data analysis techniques, variable measurement) which are outlined in the form of paragraphs.
7. Results and discussion. This section describes the research results, empirical facts, and shows the novelty of the findings.
8. Conclusion. It consists of conclusions, clarity of new findings, new theories and the possibility of developing future research.
9. Reference. The reference uses the APA Citation Style. The degree of sophistication of the material referred to is within a period of 10 years. References are expected to come from the latest national and international journals. Citation should be written using a reference application such as Mendeley or Zotero.
ISSN: 2797-247X (Print)
ISSN: 2797-1546 (Online)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.