|FOCUS AND SCOPE|
|PEER REVIEW PROCESS|
|SCOPUS CITATION ANALYSIS|
Author, ownership, and e-mail
Name of the author without title, e-mail correspondence authors, and the name of the institution (ownership)
Abstracts are written in Indonesian and English between 150 s.d. 200 words that contain the subject matter, methode and the results or findings in the article / research results.
Written maximum 4 words (can be in the form of phrase) which is really the keyword of the article / research
The manuscript of the research results (literature review and field) consists of 5000 s.d. 6000 words written in Time News Roman (TNR) 12 format, Justify. The manuscript is arranged in three parts: Introduction, Script / Discussion, Conclusion. Journal script are written in english
Contains the background, the subject of the text, the importance of the theme discussed, and the purpose of the subject matter of the manuscript. In this section it is recommended to avoid detailed explanation of the theoretical foundations, problem statements, and the like as published in the thesis / dissertation paper. Introduction is written bold (bold) mark heading.
Contains discussions in accordance with the theme of the manuscript. In the discussion consists of sub-sub-discussion in accordance with the theme. The content of the manuscript is discussed in the main caption (large capital at the beginning of the word), bold without headings, and in sub-sections using heading no more than 3 levels.Heading Level 1: Heading level 1 is written in format; Title case, lock caps, left-handed, bold, Time News Roman (TNR) 12, space 1, with Latin numbering followed by point.Heading Level 2: Heading level 2 written in format; Title case, lock caps, left-handed, bold, Time News Roman (TNR) 12, space 1, with minor Latin numbering followed by point.Heading Level 3: Heading level 3 written in format; Title case, lock caps, left average, bold, Time News Roman (TNR) 12, space 1, with numbering latin numbers followed by closing parenthesis.
Supporting instruments can be images (graphs / charts) or tables. Images / tables are recommended in black and white format, and if made in a color format, it should be ensured that it can still be read clearly when the script is printed in black and white. The drawing should be given a sequence number and a brief description below with the format; Centered, TNR 10, space 1. The contents of the table is written in TNR 10 format, space 1.
Conclusions are written to direct the reader to the important things that are not superficial and narrow. Conclusion written bold (bold) without heading.
Examples of APA style:
- According to Jones (1998), "Students often had dificulty using APA style, especially when it was their first time"
- She stated: Students often had difficulty using APA style,especially when it was their first time citing sources. This difficulty could be attributed to the fact that many students failed to purchase a style manual or to ask their teacher for help. (Jones, 1993, p. 199).
- “And verily We sent Noah to his people, so he dwelt among them a thousand years and fifty years. So they suffered a great flood, and they were wrongdoers” (Qs. Al Ankabut  :14)
- In short, if a person dies in a war against an enemy and has status as Al-Syāhid, then he is guaranteed a road to heaven (Pustakaridwana, n.d.)
The reference writing is arranged alphabetically by containing the author's name, the title of book / journal / magazine, city of publishing, name of publisher and year of publication
- In book form containing the author's name, year, book title, publisher city: publisher name, and publishing .
Example: Muhammad, H., & Abdushomad, M. A. (2002). Dialogue between Sufism and psychology: a study of the humanistic psychological thinking of Abraham Maslow. Walisongo Press: Student Library.
- In the form of a compilation book containing the author's name, year, Book title, the name of the editor (ed.) / (Eds.), publisher city: publisher name,
Example: Anwar, S. (2002). Development of Islamic Law Research Methods. In Ainurrofiq (ed.), The Jogja School of Ideas on the Proposal Paradigm of Contemporary Fiqh. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruz Library.
- In the form of Script / Journal contains the author's name, year, article title, magazine / journal name, volume / edition (Number): page
Example: Chozin, M. A. (2009). The Role of the Pancasila Single Principle in Stemming the Ideal Islamic Ideology Movement. Journal of Islam-Indonesia, I (02): 35-49
- In electronics contains the author's name, document title (in italics), version number / file (when applied), date of last revision of document / date (if different from access date), protocol and address, access or directory path, and date Access in square brackets ""
Example: Burka, Lauren P. "A Hypertext History of Multi-User Dimensions." MUD History. 1993. http://www.utopia.com/talent/lpp/middex/essay [August 2, 1996]
- In Electronics CD Room Maktabah al-Syāmilah al-Iṣdār al-Ṡānī Example: Pustakaridwana. (n.d.), (Versi 3.1).
- It is suggested to use a reference manager at styling the footnote and the bibliography, such as Zotero, Mendeley, et cetera;
- Hikmatuna use APA Style (Author, Year, Page)
- Margins of paper; Top 4, Left 4, Bottom 3, Right 3,
- Transliteration use font times new Arabic with follow the guidelines for transliteration of joint decisions (SKB) of the Minister of Religion and Minister of Education and Culture R.I. Number: 158 Year 1987 and Number: 0543b / U / 1987. Download
- for more about writing, please visit the template manuscript
- In the last section, please include similarity scores.
Please consider the following creteria:
- The title of the article submittd to Hikmatuna should reflect a specific focus of study, based on researches--be they library or fieldwork researches--and thus the author can have a general statement and sub-title specifically confining the scope of study
- The article submitted should be based on research--be it library or fieldwork or other kinds of researches
- The article should present bibliography which entails primary sources--books, manuscripts, interviews, or observation--and updated secondary sources from books or peer reviewed journals
- The article should contain an argument/thesis/finding which contribute to scholarly discussion in a field of study which should clearly be mentioned and systematically presented in abstract, content, and conclusion
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is one-half spaced on A4-paper size, consisting of 5000-6000 words; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.